A warm welcome to author Santino Hassel joining us today to talk about his new release “Concourse”.
Santino tells us 10 places his characters had sex in the Five Boroughs series and there is a giveaway to participate in!
Welcome Santino 🙂
Ten Places the characters in the Five Boroughs series have had sex
In five books, the Five Boroughs boys have found some pretty interesting places to get busy. See if you can guess which couple got naked (or semi naked) in which location? Michael and Nunzio in Sutphin Boulevard, Ray and David in Sunset Park or Interborough, Caleb and Oli in First and First, or Ashton and Valdrin of Concourse.
- The laundry room in an apartment building. It was after a party, and an explosive argument. Not quite hate sex but definitely an explosion of UST.
- On a cruise ship. Well, technically, several couples likely had sex on a cruise ship, but these two had so much they missed out on excursions.
- On a rooftop. Hint? It was more romantic than down-and-dirty.
- In the subway. Not quite a sex scene, but it sure led to one.
- At the gym! They took a shower, but then needed another.
- Inside of a bar. Begging, fingering, and some mild taunting combined to make one hot scene.
- At Liberty X. Y’know. The sex club.
- In a friend’s bedroom. They missed the fight to get dirty one room away from their friends!
- On a holiday. Hint: there were several people home at the time.
- In the hallway of an apartment building. Hint: It was also on a holiday. And it was shown via flashback.
Ashton Townsend is the most famous celebutante of Manhattan’s glitterati. The black sheep of his wealthy family, he’s known for his club appearances, Instagram account, and sex tape. Most people can’t imagine him wanting for anything, but Ashton yearns for friendship, respect, and the love of his best friend—amateur boxer Valdrin Leka.
Val’s relationship with Ashton is complicated. As the son of Ashton’s beloved nanny, Val has always bounced between resenting Ashton and regarding him as his best friend. And then there’s the sexual attraction between them that Val tries so hard to ignore.
When Ashton flees his glitzy lifestyle, he finds refuge with Val in the Bronx. Between Val’s training for an upcoming fight and dodging paparazzi, they succumb to their need for each other. But before they can figure out what it all means—and what they want to do about it—the world drags them out of their haven, revealing a secret Val has kept for years. Now, Ashton has to decide whether to once again envelop himself in his party-boy persona, or to trust in the only man who’s ever seen the real him.
Available now from:
About the Five Boroughs Universe
New York City—home of soaring skyscrapers, concrete boulevards, and the hopes and dreams of millions. A city where opposites attract and romance is found in unlikely places. From the glittering penthouses of Manhattan to the blue collar neighborhoods of Queens, values get tested, cultures clash, and connections made. Men of diverse backgrounds examine their lives, test their sexual boundaries, and seek success in an unforgiving urban landscape that moves fast and stops for no one. Despite the odds, there’s love to be found in the five boroughs as long as they’re willing to work for it.
Check out the Five Boroughs Universe. http://riptidepublishing.com/titles/universe/five-boroughs
About Santino Hassell
Santino was raised by a conservative family, but he was anything but traditional. He grew up to be a smart-mouthed grunge kid, then a transient twentysomething, and eventually transformed into a guy who spends his days and nights writing romance with an edge.
Santino is a dedicated gamer, a former fanfic writer, an ASoIaF mega nerd, a Grindr enthusiast, but most of all he is a writer of LGBT fiction that is heavily influenced by the gritty, urban landscape of New York City, his belief that human relationships are complex and flawed, and his own life experiences.
Connect with Santino:
- Website: www.santinohassell.com
- Blog: santinohassell.com/blog
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/santinohassellbooks
- Twitter: twitter.com/SantinoHassell
- Tumblr: thatdudesantino.tumblr.com/
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/santinohassell/
- Instagram: instagram.com/santinohassell
- Google+: plus.google.com/u/0/+SantinoHassell/
- Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/santino_hassell
To celebrate the release of Concourse, one lucky winner will receive a $25 Riptide credit! Leave a comment with your contact info to enter the contest. Entries close at midnight, Eastern time, on May 6, 2017. Contest is NOT restricted to U.S. entries. Thanks for following the tour, and don’t forget to leave your contact info!